Saturday, August 17, 2013

It's Been Crazy

I have been dealing with ringworm for over a month without seeing a doctor. It was  spreadingIt looks almost all gone now but I am still applying the anti fungal cream twice a day, taking yeast supplements,drinking 1 teaspoon of apple cider a day until I know for sure the fungus is all gone. I want to make extra sure. I still have red marks on my legs  but they are looking better. This is the major reason I haven't written here for a little while. Now I'm dealing with a really sore neck and a huge lump in my armpit which I know isn't likely breast cancer. It appearing fast in my armpit and was after using deodorant and probably friction against that armpit. I have also dealing with my out of control autistic brother. He has been driving my mom and I crazy.


No comments: