Saturday, May 18, 2013

My Vicodin

It has been almost a year exactly that my favorite show ever went off the air. That show was House.It was the only t.v. show that I have actually had the most empathy for especially the main character. The show was House. I first started watching it in 2006 at the end of season two. From then on I was hooked. I watched and recorded every new episode. I don't know what I would have done if I didn't have that show to look forward to. We had a tragedy in our family and it was pulled me through.I could sympathize with the character House the most.. Then in August 2009, I had my concussion and missed two seasons of the show. Thinking of when I get to see my favorite show again, helped me through my disability and pain. I got hooked onto other t.v. shows on DVD from the library. The reason I couldn't watch House was because we got the cable,therefore no tv at all) disconnected  a couple of months after my injury. We got cable back a few months before the last season was going to air. Anyways that is why that that show has helped me be a stronger person despite the pain I've suffered the last 7 years. That show was and still is my Vicodin.. Forever

No comments: